Ladies and gentlemen,
According to the GDPR – Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) which will apply from 25 May 2018 Please be advised that the administrator of your personal data is: PROTECTIVE FOAM SOLUTIONS in Wroclaw at Klimasa 49/14 street, NIP: 881-146-49-38, TEL. + 48 663 721 031
We will process the personal data you entrust to us for the following purposes:
- For the purpose necessary to perform the contract to which you are a party (conclusion and performance of the contract or taking steps prior to the conclusion of the contract in order to conclude it (preparation and presentation of the offer), in accordance with art.6 par.1 letter b of the GDPR.
- For the purposes necessary to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 letter c of the GDPR.
- Moreover, pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR, we process personal data for the purposes necessary to achieve the Administrator’s legitimate goals (marketing of products or services offered by us, pursuing claims).
- If we process personal data for the purpose of sending commercial information by means of electronic communication, eg advertising by mail or by using telecommunications end devices – sending SMS messages with advertising content, in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 letter a of the GDPR, it is done on the basis of a separate, voluntarily given consent, which can be withdrawn at any time.
The planned period of storage of personal data (Article 15 (1) (D) of the GDPR)
All personal data will be deleted in accordance with the data archiving requirements.
In accordance with the law, after achieving the goal or fulfilling the Administrator’s legal obligation, they will be removed.
Rights of the data subject.
Please be advised that in connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify it, remove processing restrictions, the right to transfer data processed in IT systems, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing (there is a possibility if the processing is based on consent, and not e.g. on the basis of the provisions authorizing the administrator to process this data).
In addition, we would like to inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with GIODO, and on May 25, 2018, to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation 679 / 2016 of April 27, 2016
Categories of data recipients / entities processing personal data on behalf of PROTECTIVE FOAM SOLUTIONS
The recipient of your personal data will be bodies authorized under the law (including: Courts, Police, Public Prosecutor’s Office, enforcement bodies, administration bodies) or other entities processing personal data on behalf of PROTECTIVE FOAM SOLUTIONS
– business partners
– debt collection companies, banks, postal operators, carriers
– document archiving companies, providing technical and IT services
PROTECTIVE FOAM SOLUTIONS will not transfer your personal data to a third country or an international organization. When you decide that PROTECTIVE FOAM SOLUTIONS, as the data controller, processes it in a manner that violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Providing personal data in the scope of the applicable provisions of laws and regulations is mandatory, in the rest it is voluntary.